Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014

Hi,
my name is Thomas, I come from Italy, and in this blog I want to write down the adventures that happen to me. First off, I am sorry in advance for all the typos and other errors in my language, but this is a challenge and an exercise for me, so feel free to point everything out. Just write a comment and leave a message.
I have created this blog mostly because 2015 is going to be my big traveling year. I still go to school and I have planned to make an exchange year (actually only 6 months) in Australia. Until now, me and my parents have only vaguely discussed where I should go, because right now I visit a school that teaches building and construction, and we have no idea if they even teach that in the land down under.
Of course I will write about my experiences with that, but if you want I can also write about things happening in my life, let me know what you would like to see.
If you want to follow me on my journey, I would love that, and stay tuned for the next post.
Have a great day, and, of course, enjoy the last minutes of 2014!
Bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen