Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

January

Hi people on the internet,
since today is the last day of January, I wanted to talk about everything that happened this last month, and there were quite a few things.
The first thing that has happened is I have started my blog. While it technically was last year, I really feel like it began in 2015, and based on my posts, I'm pretty sure you look at it the same way. There were some posts about me, some about other things, some were longer and others shorter, but I am pretty happy with where I stand right now.
Secondly, I got sick. It was awful and I am happy that it is over. It was especially bad because when I first got sick, I went back to school as soon as I felt a little bit better. Turns out, I have not waited long enough and I got sick again. But now I am feeling awesome and healthy again and am ready to go back to life.
Then, a school project started. The school calls it Clil and it is pretty much the most nonsense thing that exists on this planet. Together with our italian school pendant, we have to analyze a church and then present our results. Since I can't have any luck ;-), we got a very old and boring church, where not even the walls are straight. We tried our best and this coming week we have to build a model, so stay tuned for the result. I will most probably be putting everything online, but it is in german and italian, so I'm not sure what you would do with it. But you can just look at the pics if you are interested.
Bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen