Samstag, 24. Januar 2015

I'm Sick

Hi people on the web,
as the title may imply, I'm currently sick. That's why this post won't be too long, but I wanted to at least let you know what is currently going on in my life.
Because I'm a bit of a tech geek, I have been following the event Microsoft has streamed about Windows 10. While the OS itself was predictably not bad, there was a product that was amazing: Microsoft Hololens. I am also downloading the new version of Windows 10, and if you are interested I'll let you know how it is to use it. I am particularly excited about Cortana and how it works on old PCs, and I'll report about that too.
That's actually everything interesting I've been doing the last week, so I'll let you go with a recommendation to at least check Microsofts Hololens video out and a wish to let me know in the comments what you think about it.
bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen